if u ever meet me in real life do me a favor and hug me for like 2 solid days ok I’m a very sad very cuddly person
real life high school advice:
- dont slack
- be friends with everyone
- kiss ass like there is no tomorrow
Hello baes! Here’s another treat for my amazing followers. This one is smaller than my last one but it still has some goodies you’ll like I’m sure. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate in contacting me. Have a great day yo!
Anyways, here you have the rules:
-You can reblog as many times as you want.
-Anyone can enter the giveaway (don’t follow and unfollow after the giveaway please [das rude])
-There will be 3 winners for this giveaway. Selected with random.org
-Winners will be announced privately because I know how some of you can get and I don’t wanna be responsible of anyone getting harassed
-Strictly NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS please. I mean this.
-You gotta be at least 16+ or have your parents permission to share your personal info
-Please, follow my “/giveaway” tag for any updates/info about the giveaway or if you have any questions.
-The giveaway ends on September 1st. That’ll give you time to reblog and have your chances increase.^=^
Under the cut you’ll find the details of the items that are given away. It’s quite long so that’s why I put under it.
I will reblog this every single time
This is so fucking awesome
Guy’s Review of Right Guard Deodorant Ends Unexpectedly
"jack dont post this video"
Name one good thing a white people did.
Made Tumblr so you can bitch about how horrible a race of people are despite the fact that they can’t help being white anymore than a black or hispanic can.
- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.